Lazy days and balmy nights got you feeling like a summer fling? Get your glow on and give your skin the kiss of sunshine with La Mav Sunkissed Bronzer!
The clever way to achieve naturally radiant-looking skin, La Mav Sunkissed Bronzer is the ethical choice for a little extra glow day or night. Even better, La Mav Sunkissed Bronzer is also infused with Vitamin C and certified organic rosehip oil that boasts anti-ageing properties – so you can turn the clock back while you show off stunning skin!
Made from 100 per cent minerals and containing no fillers or talc, La Mav Sunkissed Bronzer is non-comedogenic and suitable for all skin types. Pure minerals mean a little goes a long way; La Mav Sunkissed Bronzer is perfect for contouring facial features such as the top of the forehead, cheekbones, nose, chin and down along your jawline, highlighting your best features and giving you a radiant glow.
La Mav Sunkissed Bronzer is manufactured free from petrochemicals, parabens, sulphated surfactants, synthetic fragrance/colours, phthalates, talc, PEGs, TEA, DEA and silicones. Use La Mav Sunkissed Bronzer on its own, or over the La Mav Anti-Ageing Minerals™ range for naturally beautiful skin year-round.
How to apply:
- Turn the sifter and dispense a small amount of Sunkissed Bronzer into the lid.
- Press the Vegan Kabuki Brush into the lid of the jar to collect the Sunkissed Bronzer ensuring that the brush is lightly coated.
- Tap off the excess onto the lid of the container.
- It is best to apply the Sunkissed Bronzer in light, even coats to build up colour rather than adding a single dark layer at once.
- Using very light strokes, first apply the bronzer to the top of the forehead, the cheekbones, and down along your jawline. Your bronzer application will be in a “3” shape on either side of your face.
Available at leading healthstores and pharmacies; visit to find stockists www.return2health.net/resellers. RRP $39.95