Gillette Venus Global Survey reveals women are crying out for multi-functional beauty products that deliver.
From cleansers, correctors and conditioners to pastes, polishes and pomades, it’s little wonder women take an inordinate amount of time to get out of the house in the morning. A new Gillette Venus Global Survey has revealed the average woman makes 15 decisions during her daily rise-and-shine routine – or 2½ more times than we make when thinking about future work or school commitments!
When it comes to choosing the right products, she needs those that offer her the best results. Gillette Venus is taking everyday hair removal to the next level by inviting women to Choose to Smooth, offering a customised beauty experience that’s all about caring for their skin.
Most women (55 per cent) define “smooth” as skin that feels soft to the touch; with nearly half (47 per cent) saying this also includes no visible hair or stubble. And women are just as likely to shave when getting ready on a regular morning as they are before a special event, making it essential to have the right tools that can deliver smooth results.
Beyond just nixing stubble, ‘smoothing’ is the process of revealing smooth, sexy, touchably soft skin. In fact, more than 98 per cent1 of women believe how their skin looks and feels after they shave is important, with many going so far as to say it affects their confidence when leaving the house.
When women choose a Venus razor to smooth, they’re pampering, lathering, gently exfoliating and indulging to leave behind beautiful skin. Venus razors are designed to suit women’s specific lifestyle and skincare needs and wants – from best-in-class blade technology to on-the-go portability to built-in skin- conditioning elements.
“The Gillette Venus Global Survey tells us that women are looking for products that can give them an outstanding beauty experience every day to help build confidence and make them feel better when they walk out the door,” says local Skincare Expert Fiona Tuck.
“Smoother, softer skin is a great confidence booster. Smoothing is the next level in shave technology that requires advanced multi action products to deliver the softest, smoothest skin – something that we know women across the globe want from their shaving experience. Women want ‘do it all products’ that can save them time – and they’re willing to upgrade to get it,” says Fiona.
When women Choose to Smooth with Venus, they are choosing the most effective tools to help reveal their skin’s most beautiful potential:
Choose Flawlessly Smooth: When asked what they would choose to get smooth skin, the top answer among young women was to use a razor that adapts to their curves, for no missed hairs. Venus Swirl helps women Choose to Smooth with five Contour Blades and a FLEXIBALL™ that contours to tricky areas with effortless glide from side to side to reveal flawlessly smooth skin. Now available in a new Sea Print design. RRP. $21.99
Choose Olay Moisture Smooth: Venus & Olay helps women Choose to Smooth with 5-blades and convenient built-in shave gel bars containing skin-conditioning elements found in Olay products for incredible glide and moisturisation. Venus & Olay appeals to the majority of women (51 per cent1) who said they would choose a razor with built-in shave gel bars for a better glide. RRP $13.49
Choose On-the-Go Smooth: Venus SNAP with Embrace helps women Choose to Smooth on-the-go with a portable mini-razor handle, water activated serum for incredible glide, stylish compact, and a full-size Embrace razor head that provides convenient smoothness when spontaneity strikes. Venus SNAP appeals to women who like to be ready for anything, anytime, anywhere – and with 80 per cent of women saying they bring a razor with them when traveling – a razor like that could come in handy! RRP. $16.80
With this collection of products, Venus is celebrating the little choices that drive the great results that every woman deserves from her beauty routine.
Eighty five per cent of women dream of having long, free-flowing hair and almost half of the women who have long hair want it even longer! However, the #1 factor holding women back from achieving their long hair goals is having dry, damaged ends that need to be cut off.
FOR HAIR THAT IS STRONGER TO GO LONGER
The new Pantene SMART Pro-Vitamin Formula finds the weak spots in your hair and adapts to your hair needs to provide the right amount of conditioning along the length of the hair – from the roots (without greasiness), down to the last centimetre – making it strong in all of the right places. When hair is strong from root to tip it’s less likely to break so you can skip the next trim.
DAMAGE FROM STYLING IS A COMMON CONCERN
Each year on average, a woman’s hair is exposed to 12,000 brush strokes, 210 blow dries, 400 uses of straightening irons, 1,200 hours of UV damaging rays and up to ten colouring or chemical treatments – so it’s no wonder that 63% of women claim that damage is their biggest hair concern, especially when trying to grow their hair longer.
REVOLUTIONARY SMART TECHNOLOGY
The Advanced Conditioning SMART Pro-Vitamin Formula contains micro-targeting ingredients that read and respond to different levels of damage. These actives find the weak spots in your hair and adapt to give you just the right conditioning where you need it. Say goodbye to greasy roots and dry tips forever.
The Unique Formula
- Unlike other conditioning formulas, the new SMART Pro Vitamin formula targets damage to repair and restore hair from the core.
- It evenly melts into the fibre along the length, rather than depositing in heavy, less effective blob
- Micro-targeting actives are quickly released so they can sense the areas in need
- The conditioner reads and responds to areas in need while excess easily rinses away
When used as a regimen with Pantene shampoo, expect:
- Instant absorption
- Optimal conditioning from root to tip, without leaving heavy residue
- Easy detangling wet or dry
- Stronger hair from the first to the last cm
- Free flowing and nourished hair
Pantene Ambassador and award winning UK singer-songwriter, Ellie Goulding knows the importance of having strong hair that can handle anything and struggles with the damage caused from constant styling:
“I put my hair through a lot of heat styling and colouring, especially when I’m touring. Up until now, I only used salon brands but now I’ve discovered Pantene’s SMART Pro-Vitamin there’s no going back. It keeps my hair strong and at its most beautiful.”
So whether your hair needs a boost of strength because of your rigorous daily exercise routine, post-pregnancy or you’re dreaming of extra length for an upcoming wedding, the new Pantene SMART Pro-Vitamin Formula helps achieve long, healthy and strong hair when you need it most!
Pantene introduces two new variants: the Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Smooth & Sleek Conditioner and Pantene Pro-Vitamin Long & Strong Shampoo and Conditioner.
The Pantene SMART Pro Vitamin collection of shampoos and conditioners will be available in supermarkets and pharmacies from 1st May 2017 RRP $8.58.
Oral-B, the #1 toothbrush brand used by dentists worldwide, is proud to launch its Pro-Health Advanced oral care range helping New Zealanders to protect both their teeth and gums.
For the first time, New Zealanders will now be able to experience a full regimen of Oral-B products with Oral-B Pro-Health Advanced toothpaste. With three toothpastes, brushes and a rinse, this full dental regimen is clinically proven to tackle the key areas dentists check for most.
Pro-Health Advanced Toothpaste (RRP 4.49)
Oral-B Pro-Health Advanced Toothpaste range is like nothing else in the market. It combines two powerful ingredients, sodium polymetaphosphate and stabilised stannous fluoride, to deliver comprehensive care across all the areas that dentists check most – cavities, gingivitis, plaque, sensitivity, enamel, tartar, whitening and breath. Available in Enamel Strong, Gum Protection and Whitening
CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush (RRP 5.49)
Combining CrissCross and Power Tip bristles with soft gum massagers and a textured tongue cleaner, CrossAction Pro-Health helps you to achieve clean, healthy mouth whilst protecting enamel and gums.
Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse (RRP 7.99)
Offers 24-hour protection to help prevent and reduce plaque build-up and gingivitis as well as fight bad breath and kill germs.
Oral-B GENIUS intelligent toothbrush system combines revolutionary Position Detection Technology with Triple Pressure Control and Professional Timer to help you brush like your dentist recommends.
Oral-B has unveiled its latest innovation that sets a new oral care standard – Oral-B GENIUS, the first of its kind and Oral-B’s most intelligent electric brushing system yet.
Just like a GPS for your mouth, the new Oral-B GENIUS features groundbreaking Position Detection Technology that combines cutting-edge motion sensors located in the brush, and video recognition using a smartphone’s camera.
This breakthrough allows the Oral-B GENIUS to track areas being brushed and ensure no tooth, gum or dental zone gets missed. The new technology allows users to ensure they are properly cleaning for the dentist-recommended two minutes, applying the correct amount of pressure and brushing each individual tooth – every time.
Combined with the Oral-B Oscillating-Rotating-Pulsating Technology and the unique round brush head, users can look forward to a new era in improved oral health.
Oral-B GENIUS – brush like your Dentist recommends
Leading dentist and Oral-B consultant, Clinical Associate Professor Matthew Hopcraft, said: “We know that patients are not brushing their teeth correctly, even though they think they are; they brush too hard, do not brush for long enough, and completely miss some zones of the mouth.
“Over time, brushing incorrectly can result in tooth decay and even early tooth loss. This new brushing system helps us coach patients to brush properly, and improve these three main areas of brushing behaviors that affect their oral health.”
The new Oral-B GENIUS and App allow users to actively monitor their brushing routine by providing real- time guidance to improve every brushing session.
Associate Professor Hopcraft continued: “Real time feedback reduces the guesswork, encourages brushing for the dentist-recommended two minutes, with the right amount of pressure and, thanks to the new revolutionary Position Detection Technology, never miss those commonly missed zones. This means patients can continue what’s started in the dental clinic at home – a professionally guided brushing routine.”
It’s about brushing for the right time, not pressing too hard, and never missing a zone
Oral-B GENIUS includes best-in-class product features, making it the most intelligent brushing system available for a smarter daily brushing routine:
- Position Detection Technology: The brush senses and recognises areas of the mouth being cleaned via built-in sensors tracked via a smartphone
- Oral-B research shows up to 80% of people spent insufficient time brushing in at least one zone in their mouth1
- 60% of people either didn’t brush their back molars at all, or spent insufficient time brushing them2 , teeth in the lower right quadrant miss out the most
- Paired with the Oral-B App 4.1, the Position-Detection Technology in Oral-B GENIUS tracks brush position, and shows the user how to brush all zones in the mouth equally and evenly.
- Oscillating-Rotating-Pulsating Technology: Oral-B proprietary technology cleans tooth by tooth and its round brush head reaches areas that are often difficult to reach, providing superior cleaning every session compared to a regular manual toothbrush.
- Triple Pressure Sensor Technology: Excessive pressure during brushing is one of the key reasons for gum tissue abrasions
- Oral-B Genius protects gums from overaggressive brushing by visually indicating when too much pressure is applied, automatically slowing down the brush head speed, and stopping the pulsations
- With Oral-B guidance system up to 93% of aggressive brushers reduced their brushing force and the time spent brushing with excessive force was reduced by up to 88%3
- Professional Timer: Independent scientific research suggests that it is more important to brush all zones in the mouth evenly, rather than brushing longer4, even when not connected to the App,
- Oral-B’s Professional Timer ensures that each zone of the mouth is brushed for the correct amount of time and with the right pressure, to reach dentist-recommended guidelines.
- People using the Oral-B App brush on average 2 minutes and 27 seconds, whereas manual brush users brush on average for less than a minute5
- Personalised brushing modes: The Oral-B GENIUS provides six different brushing modes to meet different needs, including daily clean, deep clean, sensitive, whitening, gum massage and tongue clean. It also comes with three brush refills.
Oral-B GENIUS is a beautifully designed companion for everyone who wants a personalised, reliable, mobile and efficient helper to achieve the best oral care routine:
- Stylish smart travel case with USB outlet to allow you to charge your brush and device, with a single plug.
- Practical smartphone holder supports placement of phone on the mirror to ensure optimal use of Position Detection Technology while brushing, and is removable and re-attachable for flexible, on-the-go use.
- SmartRing, a personalised multicolor 360° lighting system, features 12 different colored lights that allow users to customise their brushes via the Oral-B App.
- Lithium-Ion Battery Lithium battery gives users up to 12 days of brushing between charges.
Inspired by dental professionals and developed by designers at BraunTM, Oral-B GENIUS is the most advanced, connected and intelligent brushing system in the market. The brand has a long and rich history of leading the category in developments that significantly improve oral care around the world. Oral-B introduced the world’s first Bluetooth connected electric toothbrush in 2014, and has been working to improve upon the original by incorporating feedback from consumers and dental professionals.
The Oral-B GENIUS 9000 Black (RRP $359.99), is available now. And the Oral-B App 4.1 is free to download now on iTunes and Google Play.
A stunning, white smile is your best accessory for standing out at any occasion, whether it’s a party, wedding, first date or job interview. But for many women, a beautiful smile is a healthy one, and you don’t want to compromise on protecting your teeth for the sake of whitening. Now you can achieve a smile that isn’t just white: it’s STRONG. The NEW Oral-B 3D White Luxe ‘Diamond Strong’ Toothpaste promises whiter teeth as well as stronger enameli for a dazzling and healthy smile.
Combining gentle stain-removing technology and a refreshing foaming action, the NEW Oral-B 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong Toothpaste protects teeth against cavities and strengthens enamel, promising a whiter and stronger smile. The paste removes stains and its unique Whitelock TechnologyTM prevents accumulation of new stains – so you don’t have to feel guilty about indulgences like your morning coffee or a glass of red wine!
The NEW Oral-B 3D Luxe White Diamond Strong Toothpaste (RRP $9.49) is available from all major supermarkets and pharmacies now.